- Read a few gossip mags and call your astrologer in the morning.
- Magazines, the new store on Church Street, offers foreign mags and back issues at unbelievable prices
- The final date for submissions for the special hardback last issue of the mag was Sunday 10 July.
- The good people at Chart were handing out complimentary copies of the mag and I thought that this was all pretty cool.
- I read every skate mag, front to back.
- Most of my life has been documented in one gossip mag or another, Lisa.
- By day, Prato acts as a café with the requisite papers and mags laid out on the back of a high, leather banquette.
- Do you remember the days when you would open a glossy mag and fall in love with a to-die-for dress, some sensational shoes and a must-have handbag only to find out they wouldn't be coming to a high street near you?
- I've been writing this article all week for the glossy mag about inspirational Western Australians.
- London audiences are notoriously bad at reacting well to anything that hasn't been pre-certified as ‘cool’ by the style mags and weekly newspapers.
- A print campaign will appear in Sports Illustrated, buff books and trade mags.
- Today was the deadline for the first news stand issue of the mag.
- Not only did they give away free copies of their mag, they also gave away three month subscriptions as well.
- I started my journalistic career on student mags, initially on Imperial College, London's Felix and later on Queen Mary College's Cub after I switched both college and degree.
- The monthly mag will start its life in electronic form, but who knows what the future may bring?
- A quick flick through the big monthly computer mags reveals a few ads from dealers still pushing the software.
- Adults have celebrity mags and glossies, but kids don't care about big names.
- The glossy mags are bought and paid for - and, in some cases, owned by the media conglomerates who own the record companies of the ‘artists’ they are trying to sell to you.
- Last month was a great meeting with a dozen enthusiasts, including an ex-Isle of Man bike racer and a lovely old chap from Australia who gave me some 20 year old car mags from Down-under.
- Today was a long and busy day, but with a great sense of satisfaction at the end as I signed off the last page of the next issue of the mag and it was sent to the printer.