In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dirección postal feminine
- The company has engaged in banner advertisements, radio announcements and mail drops as part of its own recruitment drive.
- Becoming a Bermuda company is a paper transaction, as easy as securing a mail drop there and paying some fees, while keeping the working headquarters back in the United States.
- Thankfully, the box was sent not to my home or business address, but to a mail drop I maintain.
- They served as the local inn, mail drop, gathering spot, and sometimes store.
- A costly and lengthy delay resulted in the mail drop being postponed until mid-November, which greatly affected results.
- The massive mail drop to more than 10, 500 practices will ensure every practice in the UK has copies of the life-saving leaflet available.
- Any time you see something like ‘7th Floor ’, chances are you're dealing with a mail drop, a call center, or a combination of both.
- Beware of promoters who are not locally based, provide no telephone number and who use a post office box or mail drop rather than a full street address.
- Details of the scheme were distributed to all major employers in the city centre and a mail drop also took place.
- We will get two mail drops and maybe one person from each party will knock on our door.
- Direct-marketing companies have long hired delivery companies to carry out household mail drops, which generate £25 billion of business each year.
- He carried out a mail drop giving all residents the opportunity to choose one of three plans.
- As well as being proactive on individual issues, and she has helped me on two separate occasions, her regular mail drops and questionnaires have allowed people a voice in shaping local policies.
- They will be organising a mail drop to all the local people in the area in the coming weeks.
- He said the thieves repeatedly robbed the mail drops until they had enough identification to create new identities for themselves.
- You could consider a mail drop including some coupons redeemable at the sale.
- We'll run promotions, do mail drops and provide good personal service.
- Fair lists its headquarters at an address on Wilshire Boulevard that turns out to be a mail drop.
- Addresses are most often PO boxes or mail drops.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.