In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dirección postal feminine
- Addresses are most often PO boxes or mail drops.
- You could consider a mail drop including some coupons redeemable at the sale.
- The massive mail drop to more than 10, 500 practices will ensure every practice in the UK has copies of the life-saving leaflet available.
- We will get two mail drops and maybe one person from each party will knock on our door.
- Details of the scheme were distributed to all major employers in the city centre and a mail drop also took place.
- He said the thieves repeatedly robbed the mail drops until they had enough identification to create new identities for themselves.
- Fair lists its headquarters at an address on Wilshire Boulevard that turns out to be a mail drop.
- Direct-marketing companies have long hired delivery companies to carry out household mail drops, which generate £25 billion of business each year.
- The company has engaged in banner advertisements, radio announcements and mail drops as part of its own recruitment drive.
- Thankfully, the box was sent not to my home or business address, but to a mail drop I maintain.
- Any time you see something like ‘7th Floor ’, chances are you're dealing with a mail drop, a call center, or a combination of both.
- As well as being proactive on individual issues, and she has helped me on two separate occasions, her regular mail drops and questionnaires have allowed people a voice in shaping local policies.
- They will be organising a mail drop to all the local people in the area in the coming weeks.
- We'll run promotions, do mail drops and provide good personal service.
- Beware of promoters who are not locally based, provide no telephone number and who use a post office box or mail drop rather than a full street address.
- They served as the local inn, mail drop, gathering spot, and sometimes store.
- He carried out a mail drop giving all residents the opportunity to choose one of three plans.
- A costly and lengthy delay resulted in the mail drop being postponed until mid-November, which greatly affected results.
- Becoming a Bermuda company is a paper transaction, as easy as securing a mail drop there and paying some fees, while keeping the working headquarters back in the United States.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.