In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fusión de correo femininebefore noun mail merge facility — función de fusión de correo
- The program allows you to email and do mail merge to your entire database of contacts.
- The next thing you know, you're their ‘personal banker,’ receiving direct phone calls relating to everything from how to do a mail merge in Word, to something's wrong with my home computer.
- Popular programs such as Microsoft Word now include a spelling and grammar checker, thesaurus, clip art, hyperlinking, page layout, envelope and label creation, mail merge and other tools that you once needed other programs to provide.
- VIP Manager includes features such as mail merge, an internal diary, personnel adviser and powerful search and filtering.
- ‘For the competition, random tasks would keep popping up and you had to do different tasks in Word like mail merge, creating table of contents, footnotes or formatting images.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.