In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Businessbanco de direcciones masculinelista de direcciones feminineplease put me on your mailing list — por favor mándeme información regular sobre sus actividades (/ productos etc. )
- Their names and contact information must be included in the mailing list for the September magazine.
- For more details or to be put on the mailing list for local event information, contact Lisa Clift.
- One of the major sources of mailing lists for those who send out spam is addresses posted on websites.
- After some failed attempts to get off their mailing list, he decided to take matters into his own hands.
- It is also important to understand that a database is not just another name for a mailing list.
- The irony is that most consumers are happy to see their names included on mailing lists.
- Once you have registered on the mailing list, information on the availability of applications will be emailed to you.
- Customers are able to register for specialised mailing lists so they can receive news and sale updates when items of interest come up for sale.
- I'm picking up my email on the web this week and next, which has reminded me of all the mass mailing lists I'm on.
- Stores will send you promotions in their newsletters along with special discounts for being on their mailing lists.
- For years I have only used the address for mailing lists.
- In direct mail, a mailing list is not just a way of reaching your market - it is the market.
- In the past few years he has gathered 150,000 names from telephone directories and mailing lists.
- Anyone whose address is known by one of these companies may receive mail for years afterwards because their mailing lists are passed around.
- The vast majority of sites gave users no choice about inclusion on mailing lists or having their name passed on to affiliates or third parties.
- Managing mailing lists of the names of the key individuals who already were, or might become, clients was an important management process.
- About 80 teenagers are on a mailing list for information about the progress of the skateboarding area.
- The use of mass mailing lists within companies means that lots of people get mail that has nothing to do with them.
- With a mailing list members send e-mails to a central computer which then mails them to every other member.
- If you post messages to popular mailing lists or put your email address on web pages, you dramatically increase the chances that you'll get a lot of spam.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.