1oración principal feminine
- Also not considered here are the various options that exist when the embedded clause functions as the subject of the main clause.
- E. E. Cummings, though, can stand as the subject of a main clause with no preceding adjunct, which makes him much easier to talk about.
- It's part of a pair of coordinated subjunctive main clauses.
- The clause in question is a simple modifier of the main clause.
- Now, we can take each of these structures, replace (the word) them with whom, and embed the whole thing in a main clause in which some noun phrase is to be non-restrictively modified by the structure we've created.