1(close friend)mejor amigo masculine
- Shelton Benjamin, you made the mistake of telling the wrestling world that you have beat my best friend, my main man, Triple H, twice!
- I'm down with my main man St. Anselm, whose proof of God was simple and pure: God is greater than that which can be conceived.
- For example, the assumption that a rapper and his main man had killed a young lawyer in Maryland was ridiculous.
- He's my main man, my second, you could say, and so I normally listen when he talks.
- I shall now briefly introduce you to the main men in my life
- We're going to close our show tonight with a return visit with one of my main men, Billy Gilman.
- Always love coming to New York, because that means I've come home and it means I get to be in his presence, the presence of my buddy and my main man, Aaron Brown.
2(principal figure)gran figura feminine