In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1orden de pagar alimentos (periódicos) masculine
- In such cases, the maintenance assessment will continue in force but the PWC will have rights under the maintenance order.
- Long-standing maintenance orders have qualified for tax relief at the payer's highest rate.
- Once that happens, the maintenance orders granted by a foreign court will be recognised here.
- The poorer spouse has the right to fight a divorce on an equal footing, and if deprived of funds can apply for an interim maintenance order.
- Furthermore, s. 8 defines a maintenance order in relation to a child, as periodical payments.
- It appears to me that the maintenance order falls within the description of family proceedings in subpara above.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.