1(of appearance, landscape, music)majestuosidad femininea view of the palace in all its majesty — una vista del palacio en todo su majestuoso esplendor
- the full majesty of the law is embodied in him — él encarna toda la autoridad de la ley
- However often I saw it, I never ceased to be awed by its august power, majesty and beauty.
- Before that, the excitement of the opening ceremony and the sheer majesty of the Olympic experience will be theirs to relish.
- To enjoy the natural beauty and majesty of Kili, you do not even have to climb it.
- Is it possible that a glimpse of the awesome majesty of the night sky, once revealed, would help to overcome anti-social behaviour?
- I think there's a majesty in it that makes it redemptive.
- Or, how can we acknowledge the majesty and awesomeness of God with our nose stuck in a hymn book or liturgical program?
- Suddenly the solemnity of the occasion and the majesty of its setting overcame everyone and reverential silence descended.
- So as you reflect on the glory and the majesty of Easter, be open to the Lord.
- A large chamber dwelled within a large castle that dwelled within a land of immense beauty and majesty.
- The adventure opened their eyes to the beauty and majesty of Latin America but also to the social injustice and poverty that surrounded them.
- At a universal level both the Sun and Leo are associated with royalty, majesty, stateliness, dignity, and authority.
- When the skies clear, the awesome landscape communicates its majesty through an eerie silence.
- The Clay Bird is filled with great splendour and majesty.
- It wasn't the first time she'd been in the judgement court, but the majesty of it always filled her with awe.
- So let us not mistake the significance or miss the majesty of what we have witnessed.
- One generation saw the plagues in Egypt, the Red Sea parting, and the awesome majesty of Sinai.
- I was blown away by the beauty and majesty of the ensemble choir, who only got together for the first time some three days earlier.
- His majesty and beauty spoke to me in ways that no priest had ever been able to, and I was breathless from his presence.
- But with their beauty and their majesty they remind us of who and where we are in this world.
- It feels like the best available foil to the stately majesty of Test matches.
2Majesty(as title)MajestadHer Majesty (the Queen) — su Majestad (la Reina)
- Their Majesties the King and Queen of Spain — sus Majestades los Reyes de España
- Your Majesty — su Majestad
- Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs — Hacienda