1(in army)(este grado tiene diversos equivalentes en Latinoamérica, entre ellos brigadier mayor, mayor general, y teniente general) general de división masculine
- The four will be commissioned as Army major generals for an approximate two-year term while serving intermittently in this role.
- Rabuka, then an army major general, led two military coups in 1987 and ruled the country for 12 years.
- It is the only known diary of a major general commanding a division in the Allied Expeditionary Force.
- By 1942, Frank is a major general in command of a division, but loses his life in an airplane crash.
- All ranks of lieutenant general, major general and brigadier general are staffed by men.
- Hicks was promoted from brigadier to major general before a gathering of more than 500 family, friends and co-workers.