1liga nacional femininebefore noun major-league companies — compañías de primera línea feminine
- major-league player — jugadora de liga nacional or de las grandes ligas
- He was later injured and sidelined for over a month, preventing him from breaking past Reiser for the major-league record.
- Honel threw a major-league fastball and curveball in the strike zone and Snyder looked foolish.
- He wore a major-league baseball uniform, an Astros uniform, and did so proudly.
- Hernandez is the youngest pitcher to start a major-league game since Jose Rijo in 1984.
- Bonds broke the major-league record for Bases on Balls in a season, with his 171st free pass.
- Travis Fryman has arguably the worst minor-league track record of any successful major-league player.
- Two batters later he faced Andy Phillips, who was making his major-league debut.
- Oliva spent his entire major-league career as a player and coach with the Minnesota Twins organization.
- Palmeiro is no longer a major-league caliber ballplayer.
- Puerto Rico, Mexico and Venezuela now had ballplayers playing for major-league teams.
- Did you realize the Oakland A's have three players in their starting lineup who are the sons of former major-league baseball players?
- But, by the time Al caught his last major-league game, he had set a record by catching in more than 1,900 games.
- Turns out the dirty little secret in question is amphetamine use among major-league baseball players.
- He appears to be the lone active, prominent major-league baseball player who has flatly admitted using them.
- Like most of us, my dreams of setting foot on a major-league baseball field died a painful, inglorious death in youth.
- The kid DePaula was looking mighty impressive in his first major-league start.
- By now, you all likely know about the alleged relationship between an editor of Out magazine and a major-league player.
- Henson made his major-league debut on Thursday, pinch-running for Bernie Williams in the 8th inning.
- Most embarrassingly, Mussina tied a major-league record by allowing six doubles in one inning.
- I had the opportunity to see Baxter pitch in high school he had a major-league future.