1(repair/arrangement) provisional(arrangement/repair) provisorio South America(bed) improvisado
- They were unloading RPG launchers and reinforcing a series of makeshift bunkers on Thursday.
- On this makeshift stage women showed you their chuffs for a quid.
- Men used their Afghan shawls as makeshift ropes to scale the stadium's walls.
- Taylor endured primitive living conditions and long marches between an endless series of makeshift camps.
- I sat on the end of his makeshift bed and we talked about his life, family, and fishing.
- Several of the pairs had to do push-ups on makeshift courts for losing points.
- Sometimes the hostels are full and homeless women are given makeshift beds, she said.
- On the way you pass through the sprawl of makeshift dwellings that are home to tens of thousands of squatters.
- Victoria laid the fragile child in her arms on the hard wooden bench they used as a makeshift bed.
- So makeshift solutions were invented, revived and refined to get back a certain air of balance.
- Carers often find their own solutions from locked doors to makeshift alarms to constant surveillance.
- About 109,000 people are living in makeshift shelters made from blue and white plastic sheeting.
- All over town, he says, kids would be hitting golf balls, sometimes with makeshift clubs.
- We stayed there in the mountains eating what we could find, while living in makeshift shelters.
- The looters are using makeshift boats made of pieces of styrofoam to access.
- The children looked at her dully as they used the legs of the gates as makeshift soccer goals.
- Perhaps a few stone-aged Ciboney reached the island on makeshift rafts of floating logs.
- Dark Days charts several years in the lives of the homeless who live in makeshift shacks in the New York underground system.
- Today, the home is also falling into disrepair, with junk and makeshift sheds littering the massive garden.
- So gone are the days when cruise travelers had to made do with makeshift facilities.
1arreglo provisional masculinearreglo provisorio masculine South America