1administración desleal feminine
- But this litigation is often the only means to protect society from medical malpractice or corporate malfeasance.
- Its greatest concern has been unrest in rural areas brought on by official malfeasance and land disputes.
- Reporters have long been the last bastion against tyranny, wrongdoing and malfeasance.
- This would occur whenever the public is made aware of official malfeasance or incompetence.
- Unions and victims' groups have already accused the company of fraud, deceit and corporate malfeasance.
- Even if they were just friends, that made it newsworthy, because it was about public malfeasance.