In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1negligencia femininemala práctica feminineconducta incorrecta femininebefore noun malpractice suit — proceso por negligencia profesional
- At the firm, he specializes in medical malpractice and other complex litigation.
- It required cases to be filed in the county where the alleged malpractice occurred.
- Compensation is granted regardless of medical responsibility or malpractice.
- Firstly it said that they engaged in medical malpractice, in other words they'd been sued.
- Both revealed systematic malpractice, and led to the imprisonment of several senior detectives.
- Medical malpractice and other blunders are rewarded with huge settlements often in the Millions.
- Have we reached a point where journalism can be indicted for media malpractice?
- A descendent of a famous eunuch of the Ching Dynasty is suing a Taipei hospital for medical malpractice.
- A broad definition would encompass all disclosures of malpractice, as well as illegal acts or omissions.
- He lied about medical malpractice to cover up the abuses of the insurance industry.
- Conduct by a physician that does not meet the standard of care is said to be malpractice.
- The rumours have also caused media headlines and accusations of malpractice and illegality aimed at the farming community.
- Millions are won by parents whose children die as a result of medical malpractice, and to people injured at work.
- Is it a deterrent to malpractice but also a deterrent to practice as well?
- All we have to do is take malpractice out of the hands of private, for-profit attorneys.
- The committee's longest running cases have concerned suspected research malpractice.
- John Lemon has an excellent post about medical malpractice and frivolous lawsuits.
- Two people were arrested in Greater Manchester over alleged fraud and malpractice, but neither has yet been charged.
- Victims of legitimate malpractice are entitled to their access to the courts.
- But uncovering incompetence, malpractice and abuse of power is another matter.
en el ejercicio de la profesión
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.