In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1negligencia femininemala práctica femininefeminine conducta incorrectabefore noun malpractice suit — proceso por negligencia profesional masculine
- He lied about medical malpractice to cover up the abuses of the insurance industry.
- John Lemon has an excellent post about medical malpractice and frivolous lawsuits.
- Two people were arrested in Greater Manchester over alleged fraud and malpractice, but neither has yet been charged.
- Firstly it said that they engaged in medical malpractice, in other words they'd been sued.
- But uncovering incompetence, malpractice and abuse of power is another matter.
- The committee's longest running cases have concerned suspected research malpractice.
- Victims of legitimate malpractice are entitled to their access to the courts.
- Medical malpractice and other blunders are rewarded with huge settlements often in the Millions.
- A broad definition would encompass all disclosures of malpractice, as well as illegal acts or omissions.
- Conduct by a physician that does not meet the standard of care is said to be malpractice.
- Have we reached a point where journalism can be indicted for media malpractice?
- Is it a deterrent to malpractice but also a deterrent to practice as well?
- Compensation is granted regardless of medical responsibility or malpractice.
- A descendent of a famous eunuch of the Ching Dynasty is suing a Taipei hospital for medical malpractice.
- It required cases to be filed in the county where the alleged malpractice occurred.
- The rumours have also caused media headlines and accusations of malpractice and illegality aimed at the farming community.
- At the firm, he specializes in medical malpractice and other complex litigation.
- Millions are won by parents whose children die as a result of medical malpractice, and to people injured at work.
- Both revealed systematic malpractice, and led to the imprisonment of several senior detectives.
- All we have to do is take malpractice out of the hands of private, for-profit attorneys.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.