In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- If you're going to a new facility for your mammogram, the radiologist will find it helpful if you bring prior mammograms along for comparison.
- In contrast, mammograms cut the death rate by a clear 22 percent for women age 50 and older, the group said.
- If the lump is small and cannot be felt, your doctor may use a mammogram or ultrasound scan to find the lump and insert the needle.
- Not all surgeons require mammograms prior to surgery.
- A mammogram should be obtained for a suspicious discharge even though results are usually negative.
- One woman's lesion was discovered on her baseline mammogram.
- Any sign of cancer should be communicated to the radiologist with the referral for a diagnostic mammogram.
- There does, however, seem to be a difference between the two groups in the interpretability of their mammograms.
- They pay for mammograms yearly, and they pay for colonoscopies, and prostate cancer screening.
- Digital technology makes mammograms clearer, thereby reducing the number of callbacks by 20-30 percent.
- The consequences of false-positive mammograms are uncertain.
- Worse, mammograms are less able to detect hormone-induced cancers.
- Your surgeon may want you to have a mammogram taken.
- It was detected on a routine mammogram and was not detectable by ultrasound.
- Beginning at 30 to 35 years of age, annual mammograms are recommended.
- At what age should a woman start getting mammograms?
- Compare this MRI with a mammogram and an ultrasound, and you'll see what I mean.
- It may enhance the accuracy of regular mammograms.
- A screening mammogram is an X-ray of the breast to find any breast changes in women who have no signs of breast cancer.
- Today, doctors in state-of-the-art facilities are reading mammograms off computers - not film.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.