1(possible to handle, control)(size/amount) razonable(child/animal) dócil(hair) dócil(hair) manejable(vehicle/boat) fácil de maniobrar(boat/vehicle) manejablethis sailboat is manageable by a child of 9 — hasta un niño de 9 años puede manejar este velero
- This keeps your work to a manageable size and eliminates the need for expert tools and skills.
- But the true costs of holding the tournament are more manageable than is commonly feared.
- They feel it reduces air pollution, saves trees and makes traffic more manageable.
- By then the mortgage on the house she owns in Whitby will not be paid off but will be reduced to a manageable size.
- A seven point gap had suddenly been opened and another seven seemed very manageable.
- You might sit there for 54 weeks watching what was a manageable problem getting really out of hand.
- The attendance at Gleneagles will be limited to a more manageable number.
- And as of today I have had my hair shorn down to a more manageable length again.
- Thankfully, pre-exam jitters are manageable by taking a few practical steps.
- He's doing awfully well with it, and settling down to a manageable pace.
- The great thing about this scheme is that it breaks the total sum down into manageable chunks.
- In order to keep things manageable, I decided to choose just two from each continent.
- It says consumers should keep a very close eye on their finances to make sure the amount they borrow remains manageable.
- This is the kind of house to suit a person with a pony or a keen interest in gardening and the land is quite manageable.
- Implementing a sensible and manageable policy would be a good first step.
- It seems a manageable challenge as long as I only look at one small element at a time.
- The overall length of the quill can now be cut down to a manageable size.
- Being able to discuss your fears with another adult may make them seem more manageable.
- While each issue and error in itself would have been manageable, the combination of so many caused the failure.
- For larger bombs the group cuts it into manageable sections so it can be removed and dealt with.
2(achievable)(task/goal) posible de alcanzarthe deadlines are perfectly manageable — es perfectamente posible cumplir con los plazos fijados