In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1compra de una empresa por sus directivos
- After a successful management buyout, Mrs Warsi began diversifying into Thai, Malaysian, Chinese and American food.
- Following a management buyout in 1999, 35 senior managers have stakes in the company.
- Along with Anthony Martin, he led a management buyout of Doherty Advertising in a deal worth about €6 million.
- Harmonia is wholly owned by Casey, who said that she secured financial backing from a bank to complete the management buyout.
- As liberating and potentially lucrative as a management buyout can be, it is also a very risky transaction.
- If the company is currently undervalued by the stock market, some analysts will not rule out the possibility of a management buyout.
- Vernon led an attempted management buyout last year because of what he perceived as a lack of interest in property stocks.
- In recent months, speculation has grown that the firm could be a bid target, amid reports that a management buyout is being considered.
- The levels of debt at the company may hinder a potential management buyout.
- The only possibility of a boost for the shares, in the short term, is a management buyout or a takeover.
- He completed the management buyout of the company 10 days ago.
- On that basis, the management buyout of Aer Lingus is likely to go ahead.
- For taxation purposes, the deal has been officially classed as a demerger rather than a management buyout.
- When the company reported its interim results last November, Moran said that a management buyout was always an option.
- The poor outlook has now led brokers to suggest that a management buyout may take place.
- Norah Casey, the chief executive of Smurfit Communications, is considering a management buyout.
- The proper treatment of investors and third party investors in the case of a management buyout is also important, said Reilly.
- Green Property announced that certain members of the executive team have decided not to proceed with a management buyout.
- The low share price triggered speculation that the McCann family, which controls Fyffes, was considering a management buyout.
- In certain circumstances, it can also be used to facilitate a management buyout or acquisition.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.