- At this point the manageress, Becky Evans, who was previously general manager at Caffé Uno in York, came over and asked if everything was okay.
- June was a retail manageress and Ian has now retired after running a garage business with his brother, Colin.
- I work as the manageress of Enzo's on Renfield Street.
- A fish restaurant manageress falsely accused her employer of tax fraud when she was caught with her hand in the till, York Crown Court heard.
- Jack reappeared moments later, the manageress still talking incessantly to him.
- Julie Harvey, the manageress of the Model Newsagent, celebrated her birthday last Saturday by heading out to the Sheepbridge with all her mates.
- Lisa Rhodes, manageress of Clintons card shop in Sheffield's Fargate, is ready for St George's Day.
- The manageress hurried over with a glass of water.
- After about an hour, the manageress came out of her office and asked them to disperse.
- The Administration dealt with all queries and emergencies which arose in the teashops and for which manageresses needed help.
- When the canteen manageress at Farnworth's busy Age Concern Centre was hospitalised the staff came to the rescue.
- A manageress of a neighbouring store predicted chaos on the last weekend before Christmas.
- The manageress of the restaurant, Catherine Bullman, said the man was in a group of five having tea and coffee.
- The manageress and all the staff were brilliant and we really feel sorry for them.
- Mum, being divorced, was the only breadwinner in the home and worked as the manageress of the local tea-room.
- The assailant first rifled the till but there was nothing in it, so he took the collecting box and the manageress's handbag.
- The business was a fashion shop and she was the manageress.
- Incidentally I've tipped off the Head Offices of such shops telling them their manageresses are no good, but nothing gets done.
- Some might find the Moorish interior faded but the manageress, Maria, is charm personified.
- The shop and its manageress have been a focal point of the community.