1mariconera feminine informal humorous
- It's bad enough I will soon need a man-bag to carry all my gadgets.
- Hey, it even sports a manly name, since calling it a man-bag just doesn't sound right.
- So what is it that new age men are suddenly feeling compelled to carry around inside their manbag?
- I still see paper organizers, purses, man bags, clipboards, books, even full-size laptops.
- It's not a purse and it's not a briefcase; it's a manbag.
- Rupert reaches into his man bag and pulls out a baby's bottle.
- Admittedly my man-bag has met with some disdain, but its usefulness outweighs that particular problem, and chances are the detractors would get one themselves if they could.
- Seen This Century is also a smaller book, so more suited to putting in your handbag / manbag and carting around galleries (or Art Fairs).
- I've been wanting a man-bag for a while, now.
- Our table looked like a murder scene, and my man bag was ruined - proof, if ever it was needed, that pan pipes CDs should come with a health warning.
- I don't carry a manbag because I don't see the need for one.
- What does the Privy Purse look like - a manbag or something?