In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1homicidio sin premeditación masculine
- Whether an offender deserves to be convicted of murder or manslaughter is for the jury to determine.
- The most serious offences which Mary may be charged with are murder and manslaughter.
- Any person who intentionally kills another may be prosecuted for murder or manslaughter.
- The Ministry of Defence should be charged with unlawful killing, manslaughter or murder.
- It is suggested that such a defendant should be regarded as being guilty of manslaughter and not murder.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.