1azúcar de arce feminine
- For example, bereaved relatives were not allowed to participate in food gathering until someone fed them the first wild rice or maple sugar of the season.
- I love, love, * love * maple syrup, and I'd never had maple sugar before, so I was very intrigued, and it's delicious!
- Substitute half the amount of granulated sugar in your favorite shortbread recipe with an equivalent amount of maple sugar.
- Johnson elected to show the old-fashioned way of making maple sugar and did not acknowledge the labor-saving devices that were then available.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the maple sugar, bread flour, melted butter, egg whites, and walnuts.
- We found enough trees in the three acres of woods around our house for a ‘sugarbush,’ as forests managed for maple sugar production are called.
- No sooner had she entered the kitchen then she returned with a tray full of steaming bowls of hot cereal with maple sugar, flapjacks, waffles, eggs and milk.
- Combine water, salt, maple sugar, cumin, coriander, chili and cinnamon; stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
- The story is set not so far from where I was born, and the descriptions, from the still lake to the maple sugar… it made me want to return there.
- They set small paper plates of blueberries, maple sugar, wild rice, and venison next to me as my spirit made ready to leave the body.
- The aptly named sugar maple is the primary source of the sweet sap used to make maple syrup and maple sugar.
- Place a crepe souffle on a parchment lined sheet pan and sprinkle maple sugar over the top.