1martes de Carnaval masculine
- No, actually, it's a Mardi Gras king cake, which my attorney was kind enough to send to my office Friday.
- A man on the traffic signal above us started beating a Mardi Gras rhythm on a pot.
- You've got yourself this Mardi Gras outfit and a whole sack of illusions.
- Second place went to the Copmanthorpe Pre-School Playgroup for its rain forest-themed float and the Temple Lane Playgroup came third with its float which had a Mardi Gras theme.
- By the time the night of the dance arrived, Chub had acquired a Mardi Gras mask and an extra long raincoat to use as a costume.
- Back then, he was wearing the handsome uniform of the Fairfield (S.C.) Central High School marching band as part of a Mardi Gras parade.
- They also have their eyes on ‘a stunning 1500 capacity venue in a secret location’ for a Mardi Gras party, apparently.
- The Grand Marshals shows a dapper older couple riding on a Mardi Gras float.
- He had on some Mardi Gras beads, but his lips stood out the most… considering he had on really bright red lipgloss.
- Yes, Virginia, there will be a Mardi Gras in New Orleans in 2006.
- A traditional King Cake will be served, and whoever gets the piece containing a bean will win a CD, a drink and a Mardi Gras crown.
- The loping interplay of euphonium, trumpet, sax and trombone on ‘Segala’, and the glorious swagger of Oblemou wouldn't sound out of place at a Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- The museum stocks stuff like the necklace Britney wore in a Mardi Gras parade and two dresses from her Star Search days.
- Stanley mocks her more by telling her that her outfit is a Mardi Gras costume.
- Officials say there will be a Mardi Gras in February.
- They always had a Mardi Gras drink called the Hurricane.