In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1puerto deportivo masculine
- All of these marinas have sailboats and powerboats for rent.
- In 1997, the Foundation began providing kid's life jackets to marinas for boating families to borrow.
- Hang around boats and marinas long enough and it also becomes clear that some breeds take naturally to the water.
- Realism is never popular in boating, but the vast majority of boats in marinas seldom venture outside the breakwater.
- Since marinas can rarely afford dock insurance, even if they could get it, the trend has been moving toward collecting from boat owners.
- The yacht marinas could bring money to the public purse both from the fees charged for transits and from tourists because a marina is an attraction on its own right.
- Boat patrols from the ships toured the marinas of St George's to reassure Brits and relay messages to anxious relatives back in the UK.
- Most of the materials were distributed through boating safety instructors, boating organizations and marinas.
- The marina harbours ships and yachts of the high and mighty as well as modest ones for the common man.
- The eye of the hurricane passed over Abaco Island destroying most all of its many marinas and boats.
- Visiting yachts will find several marinas on Paradise island itself and on East Bay Street, east of the bridge.
- It was all waiting for him at his ski lodge, beach house or yacht anchored in a marina.
- I would ask a fiberglass specialist at a local marina or even a surveyor to look at it.
- That allowed regulatory agencies to issue construction permits for docks and marinas that have been stalled for months.
- Shanghai will build 10 marinas for yachts as boating starts to become part of the city's trendy lifestyle.
- The trust recently passed a resolution to create more marinas with residential moorings.
- Many marinas, too many boats, lots of public and private facilities plus much of the infrastructure that goes with them were damaged.
- However, this is a canal basin with a few barges on it, not a yachting marina where you berth a boat ready to sail.
- Ft. Lauderdale marinas and boatyards also prominently advertise the program.
- The problem is not the boats in the marina but the poor construction of the marinas.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.