In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1estado civil masculine
- I was questioned about my marital status, whether I was still unattached.
- Does marital status once again become the determining factor for women's status?
- The council is also stressing that sexuality and marital status are not necessarily obstacles to becoming foster carers.
- They belong to everyone without distinction as to sex, marital status, race or nationality.
- Exclusions from assisted reproduction should not be on the basis of gender, marital status or sexual orientation.
- They are not classified on the basis of marital status and the terms married and single are not relevant for this purpose.
- Social rank is also determined by one's region of origin, age, marital status, and gender.
- Their employees can nominate partners for pension payments regardless of gender or marital status.
- Age, marital status, whether or not they had had a smear test, and highest educational qualification were recorded.
- This bill will give all couples the same legal rights irregardless of their sexual orientation or marital status.
- Women's economic situation fundamentally depended on their marital status.
- After all, all this while, his single and unattached marital status has added to his charm in no small way.
- Sexual orientation, marital status and ethnicity are not barriers to fostering, as long as the other criteria are met.
- Officials should do more than just report changes in marital status and other private matters to their supervisors.
- It urged South African women to check that their marital status was correctly reflected on the department's books.
- Although the candidate rarely affects one's vote, it's usual to be told their occupation and marital status if nothing else.
- It's a good way to meet the locals, albeit only men, who immediately inquire as to my marital status.
- They can be any age, marital status, ethnic background or disability.
- Why should the parent's marital status have anything to do with this?
- Married women may have endured more hardship than single women because of their marital status.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.