1(vary) notablemente(vary) de forma notoria(improve) sensiblemente(improve) notablementemarkedly different — muy diferente
- markedly inferior — marcadamente / notablemente inferior
- The accent in New Zealand has changed rather markedly from the early colonial days until now.
- This will force the national team to opt for a markedly aggressive, attacking style of play.
- Have you noticed how markedly hospitals have improved in the last few years?
- The holiday may not have gone entirely to plan, but the PM's body language has changed markedly.
- This can reduce our interest bills markedly, and have a substantial impact over the years.