1Cookingmalvavisco masculinegomita feminine Venezuelabombón masculine Mexico
- There on the back was cheese, caramel, butter, plain, and even marshmallow flavored popcorn!
- Homemade marshmallows are dusted with confectioner's sugar and cut in squares.
- David had begun a conversation with the twins over the best kind of marshmallow to eat.
- She bit into the charred marshmallow, spilling hot liquid marshmallow down her chin.
- A pavlova sounds a little tricky for the cook, but really it's just a meringue with a chewy or marshmallow centre and I haven't eaten one for a long time.
- There's a sweetness too, a hint of toasted marshmallow.
- Chad paused, and examined the squishy white marshmallow he was holding.
- Invite each princess to build a castle of marshmallows, gumdrops, soft candies and toothpicks.
- The marshmallow centre will sink and leave high, crisp sides.
- Who was the person that first thought of putting marshmallow in hot chocolate?
- I do not like vegetables but would eat them if they tasted of chocolate or marshmallow or any other sweets.
- And what young lady doesn't like the smell of raspberry milkshake, candy and marshmallow?
- Bakewell base, lemon curd and marshmallow topping, dipped in coconut and adorned with three mini eggs.
- To get around this, there are now marshmallows derived from fish gelatin.
- Other time-honored trout baits include kernels of corn and pinches of marshmallow.
- Jerking the stick out of the fire can send the hot marshmallow flying toward a fellow camper's hair or face.
- His cheeks were bright red from the heat and he was holding a stick of gooey marshmallow that we'd toasted only moments before.
- Maple syrup is drizzled over roasting vegetables, baked sweet potatoes come with marshmallows, and there are cookies everywhere.
- The most unusual bread he has tasted recently was marshmallow and beer flavour.
- It has a refreshing creamy nose with complex hints of juniper, toasted marshmallows and honey.