1batiburillo masculine informalmescolanza feminine informalmush-up masculine
- Bebop hangs much of its hip attitude on presenting a mash-up of American movie genres and cultural fragments in general.
- In fact, the town of Arcadia where we stayed was an interesting mashup of chain restaurants galore and "real" homegrown businesses in downtown.
- The unnamed alpine-dwelling species of the butterfly genus Lycaeide appears to be a genetic mashup of two known species - Lycaeides melissa and Lycaeides idas - according to a new study.
- But that makes sense when your reigning ethical theory is some weird mash up of utilitarianism and consequentialism, with a dash of fundamentalism for coloring.
- Eating in the 21st century is part travel, part cultural mash-up.
- Poetic License, Erika Batdorf's one-woman mash-up of dance and monologue, begins with such a wonderful opening half-hour that it feels surly to complain about the rest.
- They assume that what's to come will be a perfect mashup of what they think was good about the old and what they think is good about the new.
- The film is a mash-up of complex, old school conspiracy thrillers like The Parallax View and slicker contemporary fare like Enemy of the State.
- New York writer Ben Greenman has created a new twist on the literary mashup with Celebrity Chekhov, his adaptation of Russian master Anton Chekhov's short stories.
- So when Quirk books announced their mashup of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies in early 2009, I, like the rest of the Internet, was ecstatic.
- A fabulous mashup of art and public opinion.
- Burton has forsaken the Alice narrative for a postmodern mash-up, but his hallucinogenic humour stays true to the original
- The forthcoming novel is the first mainstream "mash-up" of Austen and horror, two of the most popular film genres of the past decade.
- The very thing that aesthetes complain about, the wild mash-up of comic books with other products, becomes one of the strengths of the show.
- By the luck of the draw, or maybe the opposite, she has been assigned another celebrity mash-up.
- Another genre exercise, Roy Colt and Winchester Jack plays like a mash up of Gunsmoke and The Dukes of Hazzard.