1(in US)sargento mayor masculine
- He is a retired master sergeant with over 20 years of service.
- By July, I was getting a fair share of the test hops and getting to know the grizzled old master sergeant who ran the engineering section.
- A senior first lieutenant commanded the FASCO and a master sergeant served as the noncommissioned office in charge.
- For the recent sergeant first class promotion list, it is 19 months; and for the current master sergeant and sergeant major list, it is 12 months.
- Initially, this key faculty element was made up of a mixture of master sergeants, sergeants major, captains and majors.