In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1obra maestra feminine
- The Decalogue episodes are commonly considered masterpieces of world cinema.
- It was noted for its woodcuts and is still considered one of the masterpieces of graphic art.
- The collection has grown to include masterpieces of Japanese modern and contemporary art.
- Although known primarily as cinematic masterpieces, each of these movies was originally produced onstage.
- The construction of this Gothic style architectural masterpiece took about two centuries.
- You have trivialized a great masterpiece of Indian cinema.
- A masterpiece by Claude Monet, not seen in public for over a century, is on sale to the highest bidder.
- Today, these works are considered masterpieces and are worth millions of dollars.
- Seven hundred years later ' The Canterbury Tales' is still considered one of the greatest English literary masterpieces.
- Here's the press release summary of this latest comedy masterpiece.
- He has devoted some forty years of research, thinking and hard and repeated looking to the masterpieces of Impressionist painting.
- Walking through the Louvre I saw numerous artists with pencil and paper in hand, sketching the great masterpieces.
- His clocks were masterpieces of skill, precision, ingenuity, and determination.
- His reputation rests above all, however, on the delicate, haunting pastels that are his masterpieces.
- Consequently, the masterpieces of sculpture and painting were bought in and around their time and many, if not most, are permanently lodged in museums.
- Well, the calendar presenting a selection of rarely seen masterpieces of the mural paintings of India is finally here.
- She loved to eat, to cook, and to serve culinary masterpieces of her own creation.
- We were recently told that no artist paints a masterpiece before they are 40.
- You could inspire an artist to paint a masterpiece with you as the subject.
- First of all, the museum would be an architectural masterpiece.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.