1matemática femininematemáticas femininemates feminine informal
- This philosopher made a name for himself by using math to solve science hundreds of years ago.
- We had started some math and they took to it as quickly as they had words and letters.
- This brings me to my next point, which is how highly treasured math and science are.
- More undergraduates need to be motivated to specialize in math or the sciences.
- Do various science or math theories belong, at all, in the world of literary criticism?
- I chuckle and look back to where my ancestors, several hundred years ago, began learning to do math.
- At my hotel, a professor came every morning to teach math and reading skills to the workers.
- I think my sensibilities were running more towards arts and humanities than math and science.
- The math is dumbed down a bit as is necessary for a mass market book like this.
- It was the first time in my life that I understood why people are terrified of math.
- You had to know the length of your title and then do some math to get you to the right place to start.
- It was laborious and tedious and horrible, but it got me interested in math.
- Students in math know that the essence of the subject lies in theorems and proofs.
- In fact, it looked as though he had forgotten how to do math altogether.
- It's not giving the kids much of a break if everything has to teach them about tolerance or math.
- Also, it was said that the review recommended that math and physics come together a bit.
- He has also complained that they've kept him from teaching math to his fellow inmates.
- If you can add and know the difference between a one and a zero, you can do binary math.
- During the day my mind was occupied with thoughts of math, literature, English, and history.
- He always came top of the class in math so I thought he would be useful for once.