1(subject)matemática femininematemáticas feminine
- There was a course covering all aspects of study including arts, science and mathematics.
- His belief was that to learn mathematics a student had to do more and read less.
- For example, in the history of mathematics, the concept of zero is rather late.
- This question is a perfect example of a problem in the branch of mathematics known as information theory.
- I want to argue for a radically discursive understanding of mathematics itself.
- That would make anything but the simplest mathematics in ancient texts impossible.
- After a couple of years she dropped engineering and moved to mathematics as her main subject.
- If you only have an average interest in every form of mathematics you'll probably hate it.
- It is time to take a look at this most outstanding work on algebra in Greek mathematics.
- The application of mathematics to trade and financial affairs is as old as mathematics itself.
- Perhaps you should take the opportunity to send your reporter to a night class in basic mathematics.
- We need to think more carefully about numbers and the mathematics we use to work with them.
- Had he not made a career from mathematics he could well have made his profession as an opera singer.
- It was not just the relation between mathematics and the physical sciences that fascinated him.
- Life is good for only two things, discovering mathematics and teaching mathematics.
- Our tools are mathematics and physics, and we have to teach children how to use them.
- So if these two forms of life then get in each other's way it's a matter of simple mathematics.
- The Greeks were superb mathematicians and discovered much of the mathematics we still use today.
- He wrote on the history of mathematics and the philosophy of mathematics and science.
- She now had a circle of friends who strongly encouraged her in her studies of mathematics and science.
2(mathematical aspects)the mathematics of it are very complicated — los cálculos son muy complicados
- We thought that the latest attack might be thwarted by the machines' own faulty mathematics.
- The mathematics of counting then allow you to work out your winning chances, and how much your prize might be.
- Ruby was the person who had the mathematical ability and she did all the mathematics.