In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1matemática femininematemáticas femininemates feminine informal
- The question on a maths paper was said to be impossible to answer because the diagrams were wrong.
- This is exactly what we shall do here to try to get a feel for why maths is so useful.
- Both are maths teachers and were the main influence on her choice of career.
- The main teacher shortages are for subjects such as maths and design and technology.
- We also use maths in this situation to establish the limitations of the model and accuracy of the answer.
- A good standard of maths is also required as there is a high mathematical content to the course.
- The final way that maths could make you rich and famous is the main subject of this article.
- He corrects some maths and mathematical terms and gets a less dramatic result.
- This time I went for the triangle model which took a lot of mental maths and figuring out.
- A degree in maths and computer science has also had its influence on the production.
- He clearly relishes his role as the maths teacher we all wish we'd had at school.
- He succeeded at bridge and his maths and mental arithmetic scores jumped by two years.
- Maybe I was just bitter because I actually had to listen to our maths teacher for once.
- Both have been fascinated by maths, computers and programming from an early age.
- Of course, no class on maths and the visual arts would be complete without fractals.
- One school of thought is that we should study maths because employers want it.
- An easy way to prove this result is by induction, if you have covered that method in your maths classes.
- It will certainly generate enthusiasm for maths, and the web site is fun to use.
- If they find they can't do it at school, they might come to dread the weekly maths lessons and tests.
- I once spent a very miserable year with a maths teacher who delighted in picking on me above all others.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.