1matemática femininematemáticas femininemates feminine informal
- He succeeded at bridge and his maths and mental arithmetic scores jumped by two years.
- It will certainly generate enthusiasm for maths, and the web site is fun to use.
- Maybe I was just bitter because I actually had to listen to our maths teacher for once.
- Both have been fascinated by maths, computers and programming from an early age.
- One school of thought is that we should study maths because employers want it.
- A degree in maths and computer science has also had its influence on the production.
- The main teacher shortages are for subjects such as maths and design and technology.
- This is exactly what we shall do here to try to get a feel for why maths is so useful.
- An easy way to prove this result is by induction, if you have covered that method in your maths classes.
- He clearly relishes his role as the maths teacher we all wish we'd had at school.
- We also use maths in this situation to establish the limitations of the model and accuracy of the answer.
- If they find they can't do it at school, they might come to dread the weekly maths lessons and tests.
- The final way that maths could make you rich and famous is the main subject of this article.
- This time I went for the triangle model which took a lot of mental maths and figuring out.
- A good standard of maths is also required as there is a high mathematical content to the course.
- Both are maths teachers and were the main influence on her choice of career.
- I once spent a very miserable year with a maths teacher who delighted in picking on me above all others.
- The question on a maths paper was said to be impossible to answer because the diagrams were wrong.
- Of course, no class on maths and the visual arts would be complete without fractals.
- He corrects some maths and mathematical terms and gets a less dramatic result.