- Every child who has participated in the program has gone on to matriculate at a four-year college or university.
- As adults, Martin was university trained and Malcolm matriculated in prison.
- After matriculating, he enrolled in Arts at Sydney University in 1948.
- On 29 August 1530 Mercator matriculated at the University of Louvain, taking the course in the humanities and philosophy.
- In the examinations he won a scholarship to St John's College, Cambridge, matriculating in October 1884.
- In 1834 Thomson, who was aged just 10, and his brother James, 12, both matriculated at the university.
- In fact all that is known is that on Friday 20 December 1577 he matriculated at the University of Oxford with an entry in the official records giving his age as seventeen, his father as a plebeian, and his birthplace Oxfordshire.
- The thrill of studying advanced mathematics at Chicago made her determined to carry her studies further and when her travelling fellowship ended she matriculated at the University of Chicago, registering for a Master's Degree.
- With arms full of daughters, he feels like a rich man-at least until they matriculate at the University.
- In my final year only one person matriculated to university, for example, and that was a university in the country!
- Whether these plans will increase the number of minorities matriculating to these universities remains to be seen.
- After graduating from University College, he matriculated at Trinity College Cambridge in 1871.
- In 1895, he matriculated at Glasgow University, where he graduated with an M.A. in 1900.
- They rarely acknowledge that the option of attending a full-time residential college is not available to the vast majority of people matriculating in community colleges.
- I am equally committed to faculty and staff, and if there are ways that I can help them matriculate to the university, I am going to do exactly that.
- He applied to graduate school, and because segregation laws prevented him from attending a school in Georgia, the state paid for him to matriculate at Columbia University's Teachers College in New York.
- Under the plan, all undergraduates entering Tulane University will matriculate through a single undergraduate college.
- In 1869 Sofia travelled to Heidelberg to study mathematics and the natural sciences, only to discover that women could not matriculate at the university.
- We do know that in 1719 Bayes matriculated at the University of Edinburgh where he studied logic and theology.
- Instead he matriculated in the University of Ferrara, from which he obtained a doctorate in canon law.
2British(qualify)aprobar el examen de ingreso
- In 1963, the first group of students matriculated from the high school.
- The two boys matriculated together 16-odd years ago.
- If a learner has no mark in any of these three categories, he won't matriculate even if he gets full marks in the final exam.
- He matriculated at Lesley Nkala Secondary School near here in 1992.
- This is a request for everyone who matriculated from Hudson Park High School in 1994 to contact me in connection with the 10-year matric reunion this year.