1comida feminineshe has four meals a day — hace cuatro comidas al día
- he cooked me a delicious meal — me preparó / me hizo una comida deliciosa
- it's your turn to cook a meal — te toca a ti hacer la comida / hacer de comer
- she never has a proper meal — nunca come como es debido / como Dios manda
- I try not to eat between meals — trato de no comer nada entre horas
- I've invited them over for a meal — los he invitado a comer (or a cenar)
- Once there, she inhaled a small meal of bread and cheese before rushing off to begin work.
- He had cooked a meal of barbecued chicken and boiled potatoes with butter.
- She walked into a small bar and ordered a light meal.
- They stopped at noon for a small meal of bread and cheese.
- He had fixed a fine meal of beef, potatoes, carrots and onions, and the men were lining up eagerly, plates in one hand and coffee mugs in the other.
- Lisa, their cook, made fabulous meals, but nothing compared to the cakes her mother made.
- With winter pretty much here, it's a great meal to have for lunch, dinner, or both.
- The weary traveller can relax here on a shady terrace with a light meal and refreshments.
- So he and Teresa invited Jelly to join them and sat down to a meal of beef stew and fresh bread.
- Causey ate a large meal that evening, the best meal he'd eaten in nearly two years.
- I have never washed a dish, cleaned a floor nor cooked a meal.
- While cooking the meal of grilled chicken, rice, rolls, and peas, the doorbell rang.
- Dan nodded, pleasantly, and tucked into his meal of potatoes, roast beef, and vegetables.
- Then quickly she went back to cleaning up the mess while the meal cooked.
- Here, cooks will prepare a light meal of mixed salad, tinned cold fish or meat, bread and cheese and fruit.
- My mom would enjoy cooking those favourite healthy meals of hers in it.
- He was more inclined to cook his own meal than order one from some fast food place.
- As usual, the meal was cooked to perfection but I didn't feel hungry.
- This includes the lecture, wine and a light meal of French bread, salami and cheese.
- He picked up his regular meal, toast, wheat-cereal with milk and made his way to a table to eat.
1(de avena, maíz etc) harina feminine
- The diet was primarily finely rolled milo, with sorghum silage, soybean meal, urea, and ammonium sulfate.
- The examples compare corn silage to alfalfa hay, ‘normal’ silage, and corn grain plus soybean meal.
- The processors were concerned that between 3,500 and 4,000 tonnes of Zimbabwean soya bean meal was destined for Zambia.
- These are the only processing agents that are in contact with the soybean oil and meal.
- Soybean meal, milk protein and alfalfa are feed ingredients high in lysine.
- Kids preferred supplements based on either corn or soybean meal over those based on fishmeal or molasses.
- His vision was to find ways to use soybean oil and meal in parts for his automobiles.
- You remove the tannin by leaching it out of the ground-up acorn meal but are left with a fairly tasteless mush for making pancakes or the like.
- The only problem is, South American soybean meal tends to have less protein, so the African farmer often has to purchase feed additives.
- A conventional soybean expeller saw an opportunity, became certified and started producing organic soybean meal and soy oil.
- Frequently, ground limestone is added to processed soybean meal to improve its flowability.
- Their diet consists of corn and soybean meal, water, vitamins and minerals.
- Treatment cows received diets similar to the control diet except the DF replaced all of the soybean meal and corn.
- Burcon developed a process to extract and purify valuable proteins from canola meal.
- The researchers traced the dioxin to chicken feed, specifically soybean meal.
- While U.S. soybean meal exports to Mexico have been smaller than soybean exports, trade in soybean meal has started to grow very rapidly.
- At a board retreat, he suggested adding a soybean extruder to make soy meal and oil.
- That dedication allows AGP to be a low-cost supplier to industry users of soybean oil and meal.
- In contrast, if soybean meal is used as the sole supplemental protein source, there will be no benefit to added valine.
- It's a key producer of lysine, a feed additive derived from amino acids that is mixed with corn and soybean meal to fatten up livestock.