1carne femininea plate of cold / cooked meats — un plato de fiambres
- to be strong meat — ser demasiado fuerte
- before noun meat by-product — derivado de la carne
- meat extract — extracto de carne
- meat industry — industria cárnica / de la carne
- meat product — producto cárnico / de la carne
- You don't have to be a master chef in order to cook meats properly.
- Cleaning, cutting and grinding meats and vegetables can take an entire morning, just for preparing the ingredients for a simple meal.
- They even took a good portion of the fancier meats like mutton, quail, and deer.
- The principal meats were pork, beef, mutton, and sometimes freshwater fish taken from the river.
- An hour or two later she pulled out some dried fruit and smoked meat for lunch.
- He could smell the meats and the foods cooking on the hot plates above him, and he felt his stomach growl.
- They had bread, fruits, meat, butter, water, milk and even some cake.
- The meats consisted of soft shelled crab covered in spices, tender roast beef and chicken.
- When she investigated, she discovered a leather pouch half filled with dried meat and fruit.
- The highly processed food and low-quality meats affect the health, both physical and mental, of everyone here.
- His group wanted to find out why some meats become more tender while others stay too tough.
- A self-service salad bar is packed with a variety of fresh, organic foods, salads, fish, meats, sauces and dips.
- The table was covered with meats from many different kinds of animals, all smoked and juicy.
- Beef's share of total meats consumed recovered in 1997 and was stable in 1998.
- But they did encourage imports of meat, fruit, vegetables, and wine.
- Fatty cuts of meat and processed meats are among meats high in saturated fat.
- Preparing bison meat is comparable to preparing other lean meats.
- They also spend more on staples such as meat, fruit, cereals and bakery products than the average American household.
- A giant wooden table was there, filled with bountiful fruits and meat.
- Sarah sauntered over to pick up the dish of cold meats and ate in silence.
2(substance)sustancia feminineenjundia feminine
- They are dialogue-heavy, but they are laying the groundwork for the real meat of the film.
- Disc Two is where the meat of the supplements is featured.