In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ingeniería mecánica feminine
- At university, degrees in topics such as accountancy and architecture, or medicine and mechanical engineering are career orientated.
- Two of us are aviation students and one does mechanical engineering so there was a bit of science behind it.
- The course has reassured me that mechanical engineering is definitely the right career for me.
- Complex connections between muscles, tendons, and bones can often be modeled using linkage theory from mechanical engineering.
- He then studied mechanical engineering and mathematical physics at Hannover, Zurich and Göttingen.
- He's majoring in mechanical engineering, by the way.
- Yash is due to study mechanical engineering in India.
- He works as an engineering project manager and has a PhD in mechanical engineering.
- Firstly, if you want to be involved in the design aspect of mechanical engineering then you should aim to study at a university for a degree.
- Most of the awards were for achievements in mechanical engineering, transport, information technology and telecommunications.
- With very few exceptions, most examples of bioadhesion have yet to be reduced to a simple set of principles in chemical and mechanical engineering.
- The standards of the eighteenth-century clockmaker were no longer an expensive skill, but part of the conventional wisdom of mechanical engineering.
- The result is a serious and growing shortage of skilled workers in key careers such as electronic design and mechanical engineering.
- The college receives support in mechanical engineering, tools, and modern equipment and is considered a first class school.
- Again, with a far-sightedness way beyond his years, he chose mechanical engineering as his path after secondary school.
- Daniel is a 22-year-old Australian Defence Force Academy graduate with a degree in mechanical engineering.
- He half wishes he had studied psychology instead of mechanical engineering at LSU.
- The scheme is run chiefly for boys interested in mechanics and mechanical engineering.
- After a common first year there are three specialist routes: signal engineering, civil and track engineering and electrical and mechanical engineering.
- John Charnock is a professional engineer with a speciality in the field of mechanical engineering.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.