In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The median value of stock holdings among these families was $47,000 in 1998.
- The median values of comet length distribution (at least three independent experiments) were used in a one-way analysis of variance test.
- When median values were examined, both sexes showed a preference for one partner and did not differ in the number of partners they preferred prior to settling down.
- There may be circumstances when it is important to be able to estimate the distribution function and the corresponding mean and median values parametrically.
- On the basis of the median values, it appears that researchers have used larger sample sizes in the last decade compared with in the earlier decades.
- If the median value was chosen, then the wavelengths were converted to a unit of energy.
- Arrows indicate the median value of divergence times of each distribution.
- At least 15 independent colonies were analyzed for each strain and the median values were used for the calculation.
- However, while a few genes do show rather high transition bias, most of the estimates cluster tightly around the median value.
- As for Stephanie, she falls below her state's median income and could still file Chapter 7 but would have to fill out more paperwork to prove it.
- In all cases however, wetter/drier and warmer/cooler are relative to the median value at the location you're looking at.
- Frequencies of recombination correspond to the median value of two or three fluctuation tests, each one done with six independent colonies.
- Use of the median value for an individual provides an analysis representing the central tendency for valuing the species.
- The first value corresponds to the most heterogeneous values observed in the literature and the second to a median value.
- This information was then used to estimate the median values and the 95% confidence intervals.
- The median values were compared by the rank sum test.
- Homes are considerably cheaper - the median value is about $25,000 - but they tend to be older.
- We propose to calculate the median values at each iteration of the Gibbs sampler.
- The median value assures good recognition for half of the frames.
- He says the poorest bankruptcy filers, people who fall below the median income in their state, can wipe out their debts the same way they did before.
- The contents of the tunnel include the median nerve and flexor tendons of the hand.
- The volar compartment includes forearm wrist flexors, pronator tendons, and median and ulnar nerves and arteries.
- The normally obliterated umbilical artery within the urachus forms the median umbilical ligament in the adult.
- After birth, it is represented by the median umbilical ligament, which extends from the dome or anterior wall of the bladder to the umbilicus.
- However, results may be limited, because the bladder neck and median prostate lobe cannot be treated.
2also median strip
USmediana femininebandejón (central) masculine Chilecamellón masculine Mexico
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.