In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mediador masculinemediadora feminine
- If this is not successful, an independent mediator is chosen to negotiate a settlement.
- Judges who leave the bench in any state can go into practice as private mediators or arbitrators.
- The mediators had a tall order bringing together parties with fixed and opposing goals.
- He'd used a mediator to negotiate over a period of several weeks to try and get better terms.
- Calcium ions as mediators of intracellular signalling are crucial for development of apoptosis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.