1mediador masculinemediadora feminine
- If this is not successful, an independent mediator is chosen to negotiate a settlement.
- Judges who leave the bench in any state can go into practice as private mediators or arbitrators.
- The mediators had a tall order bringing together parties with fixed and opposing goals.
- He'd used a mediator to negotiate over a period of several weeks to try and get better terms.
- Calcium ions as mediators of intracellular signalling are crucial for development of apoptosis.