In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- And much of that is going to come out of your own pocket unless you qualify for Medicare or Medicaid.
- The worst year was 1960, before Medicare and Medicaid were established.
- Addressing the challenges facing Medicare and Medicaid will be far more difficult.
- Medicare and Medicaid, on the other hand, are better at paying for mental health.
- In the USA most health facilities are privately funded, apart from Medicare and Medicaid.
organismo y programa estatal de asistencia sanitaria a personas de bajos ingresos
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.