1(in US)organismo y programa estatal de asistencia sanitaria a personas de bajos ingresos
- And much of that is going to come out of your own pocket unless you qualify for Medicare or Medicaid.
- The worst year was 1960, before Medicare and Medicaid were established.
- In the USA most health facilities are privately funded, apart from Medicare and Medicaid.
- Medicare and Medicaid, on the other hand, are better at paying for mental health.
- Addressing the challenges facing Medicare and Medicaid will be far more difficult.