In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1certificado médico masculine
- They must also submit to a police check, provide a medical certificate and have held a normal driving licence for a year.
- Meanwhile, another judge accepted a medical certificate given to my fellow worker from the same doctor.
- They must have a medical certificate from their doctor permitting them to take part.
- Absence, unsupported by an adequate medical certificate, will not be accepted as an excuse.
- The eligibility requirement is also based on a medical certificate from the attending doctor for the ill family member.
- Forgery of medical certificates has occurred for some time now, he said, however a new trend is forgery of training certificates.
- The case was adjourned for her to attend with a medical certificate but she still failed to appear.
- The employer, however, will have to pay for the medical certificate.
- The hearing was postponed twice as the Greek athletes provided medical certificates claiming they were too unwell to attend.
- To prepare for the pilgrimage, they also had to obtain visas, passports and medical certificates, and attend haj training courses.
- She provided the company with appropriate medical certificates and asked for a contract of employment.
- Older jumpers are asked to get a medical certificate first, he admits.
- When an obese diver with a valid medical certificate has difficulties under water, do you blame their doctor?
- A medical certificate confirming vaccination is now required before visas will be issued.
- It took him six months to persuade his doctor to sign the medical certificate allowing him to do the tandem parachute jump.
- I'm off to visit the doctor in about half an hour to get a medical certificate for work since I'm supposed to be working.
- I rang around to find a doctor in Melbourne who was qualified to issue the requisite medical certificate for diving.
- The Department of Health says it has no way of estimating how many medical certificates issued by doctors are for people with pollution-related illnesses.
- ‘I am accusing him of faking an injury, faking pain to get a medical certificate from a doctor,’ he said.
- GPs have recently compiled a list of bizarre reasons for requesting medical certificates.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.