1(in company)médico masculinemédica feminine
- When he left India he worked as a civilian medical officer for the Royal Air Force until 1982.
- After landing in Normandy he served as a regimental medical officer until the armistice.
- The hospital is staffed by 22 nurses, one senior nursing sister, one matron, and three government medical officers.
- During the second world war he served with the Royal Army Medical Corps as medical officer to a field ambulance.
- With further qualifications from Edinburgh she worked as a medical officer in various hospitals until the end of the war.
- After graduation he served in the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve as a medical officer.
- A further 16 nurses and three medical officers are employed in the eight-bedded in-patient unit.
- Copies are sent to all regional and district medical officers, the Ministry of Health, members of the forum, and district and child health coordinators.
- He also functioned as a regimental medical officer and was always proud of his close association with the Scots Guards.
- He served as a medical officer in the Royal Air Force during the war and was promoted to squadron leader.
- After he qualified he served as a medical officer in the Royal Air Force.
- After being employed as medical officers, they were put on probation for three years.
- Medical examinations and record reviews by local authority medical officers were conducted at ages 7 and 16 years.
- After house jobs at Walton Hospital, he joined the Royal Air Force as a medical officer.
- She returned to Pakistan, and worked as a civilian medical officer from 1954 to 1963.
- Teams of military medical officers will also be sent to the country.
- We had written to hundreds of doctors who had worked as medical officers of health before these posts were abolished in 1974.
- From 1943 to 1946 he served as a regimental medical officer in the Royal Artillery.
- Staff members included 22 medical officers, two dentists, one chaplain, 65 nurses, and 153 enlisted men.
- He was a medical officer to several Bedford School boarding houses and deputy police surgeon for many years.
2Militarymédico militar masculinemédica militar feminine