1médico masculinemédica feminine
- So why should the case against medical practitioners be different?
- It also extends, where relevant, to medical practitioners and health practitioners generally as well as to hospital authorities.
- It is something that medical practitioners and public health service providers are absolutely delighted about.
- Usually the diagnosis is not difficult, and its initial recognition is within the ability of all medical practitioners.
- It is to remove medical practitioners from the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Bill.
- All medical practitioners must be able to diagnose and manage depressive illness effectively.
- We would be failing in our duties as medical practitioners if we did not make this information public.
- As we know, this bill was supposed to be based on the Medical Practitioners Act, but the medical practitioners do not want a bar of this bill any more.
- Most importantly we'd recommend consulting a medical practitioner or dietitian before excluding any major food group like dairy from the diet.
- It requires five years of medical school and a one-year internship for a medical practitioner to be registered.
- The three member tribunal which comprises a senior legal practitioner, a medical practitioner and a sports administrator will meet at a date to be announced.
- Such medicines may only be dispensed under a prescription, made usually only by a medical practitioner or dentist.
- They hold that such claims are an unlawful restraint on medical practitioners.
- As medical practitioners we are not alone in facing uncertainty and risk.
- The motive of the researcher, therefore, differs from that of the medical practitioner.
- However, in the absence of access to dental care, a medical practitioner may be called on to help.
- The biomedical scientists and medical practitioners would have liked greater technical details.
- I can highly recommend it for medical practitioners.
- Alternative treatments, though, are often given a pass by Western medical practitioners.
- Many doctors were critical of the therapeutic value of treatments offered by masseuses, and indeed of those medical practitioners working with them.