In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1médico masculinemédica feminine
- So why should the case against medical practitioners be different?
- It also extends, where relevant, to medical practitioners and health practitioners generally as well as to hospital authorities.
- It is something that medical practitioners and public health service providers are absolutely delighted about.
- Usually the diagnosis is not difficult, and its initial recognition is within the ability of all medical practitioners.
- It is to remove medical practitioners from the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Bill.
- All medical practitioners must be able to diagnose and manage depressive illness effectively.
- We would be failing in our duties as medical practitioners if we did not make this information public.
- As we know, this bill was supposed to be based on the Medical Practitioners Act, but the medical practitioners do not want a bar of this bill any more.
- Most importantly we'd recommend consulting a medical practitioner or dietitian before excluding any major food group like dairy from the diet.
- It requires five years of medical school and a one-year internship for a medical practitioner to be registered.
- The three member tribunal which comprises a senior legal practitioner, a medical practitioner and a sports administrator will meet at a date to be announced.
- Such medicines may only be dispensed under a prescription, made usually only by a medical practitioner or dentist.
- They hold that such claims are an unlawful restraint on medical practitioners.
- As medical practitioners we are not alone in facing uncertainty and risk.
- The motive of the researcher, therefore, differs from that of the medical practitioner.
- However, in the absence of access to dental care, a medical practitioner may be called on to help.
- The biomedical scientists and medical practitioners would have liked greater technical details.
- I can highly recommend it for medical practitioners.
- Alternative treatments, though, are often given a pass by Western medical practitioners.
- Many doctors were critical of the therapeutic value of treatments offered by masseuses, and indeed of those medical practitioners working with them.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.