1(in US)organismo y programa estatal de asistencia sanitaria a personas mayores de 65 años
- How did Medicare, the federal health insurance program for the elderly, respond?
- First, Medicare wants to keep health care costs for its beneficiaries under control.
- Experts say that an alternative to Medicare is a private health insurance plan.
- This regulation is considered the most staggering health care law since Medicare.
- Kogan observes that the fastest growing federal programs are Medicare and Medicaid.