In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- He was not able to take any prescription medications with him on such short notice.
- Although she also abuses prescribed medications, her drug of choice is alcohol.
- We have a whole list of medications that we can offer people right now in the clinic.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- They took no medications and had no febrile disease in the month before the study.
- It can take decades to detect important and unanticipated side effects of medications reliably.
- The side effects of medications have to be weighed against the risks of the illness.
- Many new mothers remain reluctant to take such medications while nursing.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Some people say they need the stimulant medications and some people say they don't.
- Drug companies are also working hard on developing new medications to treat obesity.
- We also collected data on over the counter medications purchased and visits made to private practitioners.
- It is good practice to ensure that any partner of the patient is aware of the effects of prescribed medications.
- So we're starting to see the down side of long-term use of these toxic medications.
- Herbal remedies are used alone or in conjunction with prescribed medications.
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- So you may be able to decrease the dosages of your medications or stop taking some of them.
- It is important to understand it in context and avoid premature use of medications.
- They can be useful for people who experience side-effects with other medications.
- Personally, I agree with continued restrictions on the use of certain drugs and medications.
2masculine tratamientofeminine medicaciónhe's on medication — está medicado
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.