1(practice meditation)meditar (sobre algo)
- Virtually anyone can meditate and focus; awareness and relaxation improve with practice.
- The gentle spin of the wheel is supposed to concentrate the mind in order to meditate.
- Often we just plop ourselves down to meditate and just let the mind take us wherever it may.
- She was supposed to be meditating, and clearing her mind, but there was too much going on to do that.
- When we meditate and clear our minds we are aligning the energy fields back into balance.
- As Howard meditated in silence, his mind cleared and his self-centered thoughts faded away.
- He went to therapy, read books on spirituality, meditated, and tried to go cold turkey.
- He meditated and focused, like Unia taught him to.
- Shoving these thoughts aside, he meditated, laboriously clearing his mind.
- A natural endurance athlete, he spends a lot of time meditating, doing yoga, and simply focusing on breathing.
- Passengers have a right to relax, read, work in silence or simply meditate.
- In complete silence, I meditated and fought off the frightening hallucinations which often happen in the face of sensory deprivation.
- I went into my own deep silence and meditated so that I could be clear and calm.
- I usually try to meditate to clear my mind of distractions, but I hadn't had a chance.
- She sunk into the part of her mind where she went when she had to meditate.
- Each of them sat in place, meditating, getting their focus back.
- Personal practice is a period in the day that we have set aside to meditate.
- Ever since I remember, I have been praying, meditating and attending spiritual workshops.
- I don't mind what religion people are, I think anyone can meditate but I think as a form of prayer it really has that special depth.
- I always try to have a place to worship in my own way, even if I do nothing but meditate and rest my mind.
2(reflect)reflexionar (sobre algo)meditar (sobre algo)
- Who wants to spend their time meditating on that happy thought?
- Too much meditating on this gave me the jitters twice over.
- I've been meditating on an image for a woodcut and this may well be it.
- The next few moments were spent meditating on that verse.
- Toward that end one resolves to listen to, reflect upon, and meditate on the teachings energetically.
- He has chosen wisely and well, inviting us to reflect and meditate on his selections.
- As Maria flies to her daughter's bedside, she meditates on her own life.
- He meditates on history, ponders sea life, ruminates on the land-water divide, and marvels at public housing, great bridges and giant electrical plants.
- I've been meditating on the perfect holiday gift for you.
- I suspect meditating on this idea might relieve me of some of my day-to-day anxiety derived from my high expectations of my own performance.
- He was standing before the security guard, watching her contemplatively, as if he was meditating the meaning of a particularly meaningful painting.
- And yet, turning in my trap, I saw her lingering before the door, very still, and as if meditating a flight up the miry road.