1Religion Psychologymeditación feminine
- I've experienced something very similar with guided meditation as part of a course.
- There were no books or sources for other religious approaches, such as Eastern meditation or yoga.
- Chinese gardens typically included a building for scholarly contemplation and meditation.
- If you don't have peace in your life, it might be time to give meditation a try.
- With that, Campbell was off for a hot bath, a spot of yoga, some stretching and a bit of meditation.
- These are normally only experienced just before falling asleep, or during deep meditation.
- If you thought yoga was all about quiet reflection and meditation, this will change that.
- I personally had practised yoga and meditation and at times was quite dedicated.
- Practice yoga, meditation or have a massage to help relieve tension and anxiety
- We learn yoga and meditation but the practice slips away when you are caught up with work.
- They are urged to try breathing exercises or meditation, and to discuss the tragedy with others.
- It is good to have regular practice at something - meditation, at the very least.
- Now he was committing to no drink, no drugs, vegetarianism and two hours' meditation every day.
- So you can use the practices of yoga and meditation to find and establish your own way.
- When we practice meditation, we think and analyze more clearly and effectively.
- It is not passion, though, which fuels the real highlights of this display, but quiet meditation.
- I think it's possible to achieve any state with meditation, it just takes practice.
- You enjoy silence and natural surroundings and heal yourself through meditation.
- For years I've included at least ten minutes or so of meditation in my daily practice.
- Apart from meditation, I can't think of a better way to pull the plug and truly unwind.
2(reflection)meditación femininereflexión femininewhat conclusions have your meditations brought you to? — ¿cuál ha sido el fruto de tus meditaciones / reflexiones?
- he was lost in meditation — estaba abstraído / ensimismado