1(artillery/aircraft/missile) de alcance medio(artillery/aircraft/missile) de alcance intermedio
- The navy also had a rocket program and was working on a medium-range missile called Vanguard.
- A search uncovered 15 medium-range Scud missiles packed under bags of cement, along with conventional high explosive warheads and drums of fuel.
- Any nation with a medium-range missile might be able to knock a satellite out of low Earth orbit.
- Images of 15 medium-range Scud missiles and conventional warheads discovered by a boarding party were quickly beamed around the world.
- The Sikorsky is what is classed as a medium-range aircraft, with a range of about 200 miles, a capability to hover at the scene for 45 minutes and the ability to transport 15 people.
- The Derby missile is a medium-range, active radar-guided missile originally developed for the air-to-air role.
- Harpoon is a medium-range missile with a range of 120 km, a 220 kg warhead and active radar terminal guidance.
- A spokesman said they would purchase at least three medium-range helicopters in 2003 and would consider additional purchases.
- The new medium-range missile can reach between 150 km and 200 km.
- Both sides have the ability to deliver the weapons from medium-range missiles or from aircraft.
- The long-lived Hughes Falcon was a short to medium-range missile capable of Mach 4 speed and a range of about 7 miles.
- India is also one of the few admitted nuclear powers, with short and medium-range missiles.
- When he visited Europe in June 1982, hundreds of thousands of protesters took to the streets to oppose his proposal to place medium-range missiles in Germany.
- Airbus says it intends to equip its short and medium-range aircraft in the A320 series with mobile phone technology.
- The document also stated that Libya had shown interest in acquiring medium-range missiles from North Korea.
- At an army day parade last year it displayed new mobile launchers for upgraded medium-range missiles.
- This weekend, Pakistan tested two missiles - a medium-range and a short-range ballistic missile - both capable of carrying conventional and nuclear warheads.
- Pakistan yesterday test-fired a medium-range, nuclear-capable missile, the second such test in less than a week, the army said.
- The Thaad missile, designed to intercept medium-range ballistic missiles, missed its target in six consecutive test shots.
- Plans for the company to take over 26 short / medium-range airliners from Swissair and the same number of long-range aircraft under a plan called Phoenix Plus remain intact.
2(plans/forecast) a medio plazo(plans/forecast) a mediano plazo