1(esp de cuáqueros) templo masculine
- Dhafir spoke everywhere from mosques to community centers to Quaker meeting houses about the devastation the sanctions caused.
- I particularly enjoy the Sunday silence at my Quakers meeting house, which gives me much restoration of spirit.
- At 12 years of age we find him running a school in the barn of the Quaker meeting house.
- The Quakers' York meeting house is in Friargate, off Clifford Street, and warden Rosemary Stubbs revealed they had lost money as a venue for meetings because of groups moving out of town.
- A large Quaker meeting house still stands in the historic district of the city.