In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Sulphonated melamine formaldehyde condensate in the form of an aqueous solution was used.
- The melamine / acrylic binder is also more brittle than other binder resins we have used.
- As for the finish, low-molecular weight acrylic / melamine resins are used, which helps reduce emissions in the paint process.
- The direct pressure laminate is basically a one step process, whereby all the layers are fused directly to the core at the same time, and impregnated with melamine resins using heat and pressure.
- We then dipped the film in a melamine / acrylic binder solution, air dried, and cured it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.