1punto de fusión masculine
- Saturated fatty acids have higher melting points than unsaturated materials and are typically solid at room temperature.
- Bronze is easier to cast than copper because it has a lower melting point and is more liquid than copper at a given temperature.
- The refractory metals are conveniently described as those which, first of all, melt at temperatures well above the melting points of the common alloying bases, iron, cobalt, and nickel.
- Cocoa butter is the fat in chocolate and it has a melting point very close to body temperature.
- The heat has to be about four thousand degrees Fahrenheit, which was almost the melting point of gold.