1memoirs plural(autobiography)memorias feminineautobiografía feminineshe's writing her memoirs — está escribiendo sus memorias / su autobiografía
- To define his importance, Da Ponte began to issue his memoirs in installments.
- The memoirs of public figures are almost always interesting.
- As a rule, memoirs written by political figures do not remain memorable since the details supplied in them must have been widely publicised by the media long before they got into the book.
- So when such a towering figure has his memoirs published, it is a landmark event.
- He used his memoirs, public speeches, and letters to glorify Lee, southern soldiers, and the Confederate cause.
- In 1943 Douglas was awarded the Bôcher Prize by the American Mathematical Society for his memoirs on the Plateau Problem.